That’s a wrap

This week I spent time prepping some more boards ready for when I come back from Easter holidays and wrapping up old and new work (dry of course) in bubble wrap to prevent damage and protect from dust. Issues of studio being in an old building (even though I spent my Undergrad dreaming of a studio space in it). I also managed to do two more paintings, even if one took me longer than I usually like and I’m still not sure if I like the outcome. However, working is productive even if it’s not my proudest work. With a few works completed I could start working out the names for the pieces which is a lot harder when the names and depicted images do not correlate.

Advertisements