In the last few days, I have been completing pieces of work for a module and working out finalising my presentation I will be making tomorrow (yikes!). I took photographs of my final exhibition pieces (you can now find these in Portfolio under the MA exhibition May section) and let me tell you, it is difficult to work out if the camera is in focus when the painting you’re trying to photograph isn’t. This involved a lot of zooming in to check and using a part on the easel as my focal point. But I managed it and I believe I got them at a fairly good quality and used a grey day for its neutral lighting.
This will be my last blog post for a little bit because this website is part of one of my modules and will be handed over for assessment today. If you wish to be kept updated with the rest of the exhibition set up and the event itself, I will keep my Facebook page updated throughout.